Year 9 and 10PRINT THIS ARTICLE
Year 9 and 10
Our Stage 5 courses build upon the knowledge and skills developed in Stage 4. Students in Year 9 study two electives for two years along with their mandatory studies.
- Religious Education
- Mathematics (fully streamed)
- Australian History, Geography, Civics and Citizenship
- Applied Philosophy
- STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics)
- Design Technology
- Information and Software Technology
- Food Technology
- Industrial Technology – Wood
- Graphics Technology
- Visual Arts
- Physical Activity and Sports Studies
The languages on offer vary from year to year according to student interest.
Students in Years 9 and 10 can also study a language not offered at the College, either through Saturday School or by correspondence through the Open High School. Additional subjects may also be available on-line or through distance education.