College BoardPRINT THIS ARTICLE
The St Leo’s Catholic College Board assists the Principal and College Leadership Team to develop and guide the St Leo’s Mission and vision. Each year the Board reviews the needs of the College and sets new priorities.
The Board priorities for 2018 are:
- To work with the College to articulate and promote College Mission and Vision
- To strengthen links to, engagement with, and outreach to community
- To provide education that suits the needs of parents
- To work in partnership to support College the College Strategic Improvement Plan
The Board actively promotes and supports a range of activities and programs that build the St Leo’s community, strengthen partnerships between families and the College and reach out to those in need.
Current major programs and activities supported by the Board include:
- St Leo’s Parent Network
- Coordinating the St Leo’s roster for the Hornsby soup van (The Dish)
- Parent Involvement and Information Evenings
- Literacy Support Group
- College Dinner Dance
- Year 7 Welcome morning tea and BBQ
- Movie under the Stars