FeesPRINT THIS ARTICLE
Fees comprise of Tuition, Building Levy and School Based Fees and include the following:
- School Based Education Fee. This fee covers the cost of cleaning, grounds, maintenance, security, excursions/incursions, sport levies and general sports expenses.
- Camps for Years 7 to 10.
- Retreats for Years 11 and 12.
- Diocesan Tuition Fee – full fee charged for oldest child, then second child receives a 20% sibling discount, third child receives a 50% sibling discount and then no charge thereafter (discounts apply only to siblings attending systemic schools within the Broken Bay Diocese)
- Student Diary and College Yearbook
- Student ID Card for all new students.
- Diocesan Building Levy, per family
- Allwell Testing (Years 8 & 10). This testing assists in the academic tracking of our students and counselling for Year 11 subjects.
- Fundraising Levy – the funds from this are used to upgrade your child’s teaching and learning environment
- VET/TAFE fee for selected students will be charged separately
- Band fees will be charged separately
Fees are billed once a year and invoices are posted in early February. There is a range of fee payment methods available and parents have the choice of paying the standard instalments at the beginning of terms 1, 2 and 3 or ten monthly payments.